**APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED**
DunPort Capital Management – Summer Internship Programme (Junior Investment Analyst)
DunPort Capital Management is an Irish owned and managed asset management company focused on the private debt asset class. DunPort provides flexible debt and hybrid capital solutions to SMEs and mid-sized corporates across Ireland and the UK.
We are inviting applicants for our 2021 Summer Internship program. The start dates are flexible but envisioned to be late May / early June until late August 2021. The internship may be well suited to penultimate & final year students in undergraduate & graduate level finance courses who have a demonstrated interest in investing and wish to gain additional experience in a front office role.
This is a paid internship, and the successful applicant may work remotely or at DunPort’s offices in Leeson Street, Dublin (depending on the public health advice at the time of the internship commencing)
The successful candidate will have a number of responsibilities, including:
- Assisting with due diligence, credit writing and execution of investment opportunities.
- Analysing financial statements and preparing financial models / monthly reports for the wider team.
- Research and general industry analysis including investment drivers and risks.
- Attending meetings with management of potential investee and portfolio companies.
- Ongoing monitoring of portfolio companies.
- Additional DunPort corporate tasks, including marketing, administration and miscellaneous tasks.
Candidates for the internship will ideally possess the following traits:
- Excellent overall academic profile.
- Strong analytical capability, both quantitative and qualitative. Ability to analyse key risk / drivers and form a view on investment attractiveness.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong capacity and desire to use initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a small team.
- Ability to demonstrate commercial thinking, alongside a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude to all aspects of work.
- Good proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
If this programme is of interest, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org